All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard.
Website orders can be made using paypal or credit card.
Please feel free to bring in books any time we are open.
If you have 2 or more bags/boxes we ask that you drop off for processing as time allows or bring them on a Saturday when we have extra staff on hand to process your items.
Credit given will be in store credit only. An account will be set up for you and you can use it for merchandise in the store.
Credit amounts are as follows:
- HARDBACK GENERAL FICTION WILL RECEIVE $1.OO CREDIT AND SOLD FOR $4.00
- Hardback Nonfiction: $2.00-$5.00
- Paperbacks .50 - $1.50
- Trade Paperbacks $1.00-$3.00
- Kids Books .10 - $3.00
- Movies: we only take the following titles:
- popular kids movies/shows
- newer Superhero/Marvel/D.C. titles
- Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
The Bookstore Staff reserves the right to refuse any book for any reason.
We DO NOT accept:
Hardcovers without their original dust jackets
Skinny Romance (i.e. Harlequin presents)
"Gift," "Page-a-day" books
Any travel books, self help, religion, or educational over 3 years old
Kids books that are:
- old (ripped, stained, missing pages/flaps/dustcovers)
- out of date books (i.e. Nickelodeon series' such as Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, etc.)
Books in German
Music CDs or cassettes
Movies other than what is listed above
Video Games/Game Guides
- You can use up your credit on store merchandise (excluding collectibles)
- transfer your balance to someone else
- transfer your balance to a base program (USO, Red Cross, Girl Scouts, etc)